Perhaps you have already been successful in various areas of your life, but want to feel more satisfied in other areas.
- You may feel unmotivated, unsatisfied, sad, or stressed out in a current situation.
- You may doubt yourself or discount your own needs.
- You may feel upset about something in the past still bothering you.
- You may be your own harshest critic and find that this way of thinking is robbing you of joy and fulfillment.
- You may feel disconnected in relationships or from your true self.
I can help you explore the issue and what’s blocking you from overcoming it like you usually do. I can help you can find peace, clarity, confidence, and the connection you’re looking for in your life. My approach to counseling is empathic and supportive, but balanced with an active focus on resolving past hurts, transforming painfully stuck emotions, and cultivating strength through openness and emotional vulnerability. I want to help you live a more engaged life; a life you feel excited about. Therapy is an investment in yourself. You have the potential to make a lot of progress.
You might be wondering what counseling will be like with me or in general. To address your questions and help you get a feel for how I am as a counselor, I offer a free 30-minute meeting.
In addition to traditional talk therapy, I have extensive training in EMDR Therapy for adults, adolescents, and children. EMDR is an effective and shorter-term therapy to address traumatic experiences, anxiety, panic, PTSD, and a few other challenging struggles. If you are interested in learning more about EMDR therapy, please visit my EMDR Therapy page.